Creative Imagination Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A great place to come share your talents and let your imagination & creativity run wild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Creative Imagination.

About C I C

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KrazyKay
Admin
Admin
KrazyKay

About C I C Empty
PostSubject: About C I C   About C I C Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2019 5:29 pm

About C I C O11ZIaO 
Hi Everyone and Welcome to Creative Imagination Creations!
We are very happy you joined us here. We hope you will have fun and enjoy your stay with us.

Creative Imagination Creations was created for those of us who have hectic days and deal with everyday life obstacles, that wear us down. I wanted a place where we could come in kick off our shoes relax and play, just let the real world go away for a little bit. CIC is a drama free place to just gather together and have fun, shoot the breeze with some friends. just plain out have a good time, stress free.

I love creating cute, funny, and sexy( but not A/C) tags for my friends & members. It's a hobby that I love doing, As well as the other taggers do. we hope that you will enjoy requesting & getting them as well as using them. Our goal is to bring smiles and laughter to all our wonderful friends.

There are many different things to do and see if you have any suggestions or ideas  please don't hesitate to to share them we want you to enjoy and have a great time here so let us know what you would like to see or have here. All suggestions, ideas, & comments are welcomed. Have a great time and enjoy your stay!

Sincerely, Kayren

Background & Tiles created by Kayren
©Artist Keith Garvey http://KeithGarvey@garvgraphx.com

Last edited by KrazyKay on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SharonCL

About C I C Empty
PostSubject: Re: About C I C   About C I C Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2022 2:51 pm

Thanks Kayren.  Looking forward to posting in this group
About C I C Summer10
Back to top Go down
Darlene

About C I C Empty
PostSubject: Re: About C I C   About C I C Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2023 2:07 pm

Thanks Kayren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About C I C Empty
PostSubject: Re: About C I C   About C I C Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About C I C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Imagination Creations :: Group Information :: About this Group-
Jump to: